This 100 square metre gîte is located in a restored magnanerie
(originally a silk-worm breeding establishment) and is part of a vast property.
It is situated in an exceptional environment,
in a quiet area but only 400 metres from Bonnieux and its shops.
It includes a private 400 square metre garden with a car park
and an 8 by 4 metre a secured self-supported swimming-pool.
The Garden Level is 50 square metres and includes
- a vast living-room offering a panoramic view on the villages of Bonnieux and Château Lacoste,
- a fully equipped kitchen with a dish-washer, a washing-machine,an oven, a micro-wave oven etc...
- a toilet.
- a bathroom
- a toilet
- a bedroom with a double bed and its own bathroom
- another bedroom with two single beds and a mezzanine floor with an optional double bed
- the third bedroom with another double bed.